Welcome to the Ellmann House, Door County's premier home rental for the visitor looking for something special. Located in the heart of Door County, Wisconsin in the historical district of Fish Creek, this Four Bedroom Home with a magnificent Porch wrapping around three sides of the house offers wonderful vacation lodging.
The Ellmann House was built in 1892 of materials shipped by steam ship and then hauled by hand to its hill side building site overlooking the village. The house was the summer home of Clarence Darrow for five years.
You can walk nearly any where in Fish Creek from the Ellmann House for shopping, art galleries, restaurants, the beach, Sunset Point, the docks and more. Available year round, winter visitors will find cross country trails just out the front door.
Please look through these pages and Contact Us to book your stay in Door County, the vacation wonder land!
ELLMANN HOUSE AMENITIES and DETAILS
- Sleeps 10: 4 bedrooms on the second floor plus formal "sitting room" on the first floor with a queen sleeper sofa (no more than 10 allowed)
- 2 full bathrooms (1 shower, 1 tub)
- Household dishes and utensils supplied including coffee maker, toaster, microwave and dishwasher
- Entertainment center with cable TV, DVD and VHS player with surround sound.
- Broadband WiFi, Summer Season
- BBQ grill and fire pit
- Large porch is on 3 sides of the house
- Large front yard
- Guests are required to bring your own linens for the beds and bath
- Open for guests year round
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm
No Pets · No SmokingDOOR COUNTY AREA ATTRACTIONS
- Hiking and Bike Trails
- Shopping, Art Galleries, Restaurants
- Sailing, Canoeing, Kayaking and Bicycling - Rentals Available
- State, County and Local Parks
- Green Bay and Lake Michigan Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Three Live Theater Groups
- Live Music of all Kinds
- Cross Country Skiing and Snow Shoeing
- Festivals and Events
- More info on the Door County page